Estate Planning & Probate
PLANNING FOR YOUR LIFE
Estate planning at the Rau Law Firm is not one-size-fits-all, as it is at most traditional firms; we believe in personalized service for every client. Our approach is educational and proactive - we first determine each client's needs, desires and values, and then tailor a plan that will best help them to fulfill their dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- High net-worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes:
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through trust administration.
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as your life changes, so does your estate plan and to ensure that all of your assets are held properly for maximum protection. We also have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family, from free estate check-ups to basic planning documents for minor children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
Fill out our questionnaire to get started on your estate plan!